Fireget.com Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") describe the rules of the services provided to you ("Client" or "You") by
Fireget.com ("we", "us" or "our"). By registering at
Fireget.com, by using its services or by checking the box 'I have read and agree to the TOS', the Client confirms that he has
read the Agreement, totally understands it and agrees to be bound by the
terms within the Agreement. If you do not fully and completely agree to
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add,
or delete these terms and conditions at any time. The
changes become effective immediately upon posting on the site. If you
are not satisfied with anything about our site, you may
discontinue use of the Fireget.com services.
Who is eligible for Fireget.com Services
Our services are available only to individuals and business entities
in good legal standing that can form legally binding contracts under
applicable law. Customers agreeing to the Agreement must be over
eighteen years old and warrant they are not competitors of Fireget.com.
Anyone, either individuals or business entities, not in compliance with
the Agreement may be banned from Fireget.com without prior notice.
Ownership of Fireget.com site content
You acknowledge that intellectual property rights for all materials
(except those uploaded by the service users) provided on Fireget.com,
including but not limited to information, documents, products, logos,
graphics, sounds, software and services, are owned by Fireget.com
and/or by their respective third party authors, developers and vendors.
Elements of the Fireget.com site are protected by law and may not be
copied or imitated in whole or in part. Fireget.com, the Fireget.com
logo and other Fireget.com products referenced herein are trademarks of
Fireget.com, and may be registered in certain jurisdictions. All other
product names, company names, marks, logos and symbols may be the
trademarks of their respective owners.
The Client hereby states that s/he will provide accurate and complete
information during the registration at Fireget.com. The Client agrees
to update the information if necessary and keep it full and accurate as
required. In case the Client provides inaccurate, untruthful and
incomplete information, Fireget.com reserves the right to suspend or
terminate the Client's account and the Agreement.
Account and Data Security
The Client may designate trusted persons to act as its agents to use
the Fireget.com service making sure that each designated person has the
legal capacity to enter into binding contracts for the Client. In this
case the Client is responsible for all actions processed by its
The Client is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the
Client's access information and is responsible for all activities that
occur utilizing this information. The Client also states that s/he will
immediately notify Fireget.com company if the Client notices any
suspicious activity under his/her account, including but not limited to
unauthorized orders placed or any unauthorized use of the Fireget.com
The Client is solely and fully responsible for any content/information
uploaded to the Fireget.com servers. The Client takes full
responsibility for archiving data, Fireget.com is not responsible for
the loss of the data.
Fireget.com doesn't handle and store any personal and financial information of service clients.
Fireget.com premium service 5-day, 1-month, 3-month, 6-month and 12-month plans can be
automatically renewed with recurring credit card or any other payment provider charges,
unless terminated or cancelled by You or Fireget.com as mentioned in
the Agreement. It depends of current payment method. To make sure if you are using recurring payment option, contact our support team. The Client agrees to pay all account charges and any
applicable taxes and other fees in relation to his/her use of the
Fireget.com services. We provide our service immediately after purchasing. More details about the premium service can be
found on the FireGet.com premium page
You may cancel a subscription at any time. Your account will remain
active for the remainder of the term for which You have previously paid
after which it will revert to a standard free Fireget.com account.
Refund requests are handled on a case-by-case basis. If you feel you are due a refund, contact Fireget.com team via an on-line form
The Client agrees that Fireget.com may, without compensation, cancel
the Client's subscription in the event of nonpayment or dispute of
payment or violation of any terms or conditions of this Agreement.
Fireget.com lists a range of authorized resellers who can sell premium Fireget.com premium accounts. The Client agrees that obtaining a premium account from one of the authorized resellers still bounds him/her to the Agreement. The purchase transaction itself is a contractual relationship solely between the reseller company and the Client. Fireget.com is not responsible for its authorized resellers' billing questions, so the Client should submit any issues about such transactions directly to the reseller.
Registering for Reseller program with Fireget.com, client confirms that:
1. All terms of current Agreement are applicable for reseller.
2. All payment methods, which reseller offers to customers are eligible to be used for purchasing our services.
3. Placing links to reseller's site on Fireget.com is not a necessary part of this Agreement. We reserve the right to add or remove links basing on our decision, without any notices.
4. Reseller program works on prepaid basis only.
5. Top-up minimal deposit amount, top-up payment options and reseller's discount are subjects of case-by-case handleing.
6. Guaranteed top up period is 48 hours after receiving funds on our walets.
7. Top up amount is calculated in EUR, using current exchange rate.
8. Reseller's deposit is not a subject of refund, excepting the following cases:
- Fireget.com is not operational and doesn't provide users with services, described in this Agreement.
- Fireget.com is not able to activate keys, sold by reseller.
- Reseller's balance has not been updated in guaranteed period of 48 hours after top-up payment.
9. All Reseller's compliants regarding top-up payments should be sent to us, using Contact form (http://fireget.com/contact.html) or the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org in period of 7 days after payment. Otherwise these compliants will be regarded as untenable.
10. Reseller guarantees delivering purchased premium keys to customers in stipulated period of time, but not later than 48 hours after receiving payment from customer.
11. Reseller undertakes to avoid canceling of purchased key, excepting the case of refunding payment by customer. If there was customer's payment refund, reseller undertakes to provide Fireget.com with eligible evidence of this in 24 hours after payment reversal.
12. Fireget.com reserves the right to terminate Agreement with reseller in case of violating any of terms of Agreement with no compensation of any kind.
13. Fireget.com reserves the right to delete reseller's account, hold it's balance or any other measures to avoid Fireget.com and it's users to be an object for any kind of fraudulent activity.
The Client states that s/he totally understands that the uploaded
content becomes available to anyone once the Client shares the links for
the content. When the Client places links to his/her files online,
these files can be used by anyone who finds these links. If You do not
want Your files to be available for public, simply do not share the file
links with anyone. Once shared, You agree that Fireget.com is not
responsible for any unwanted actions done with Your files.
If your copyrighted or trademarked works are on the Fireget.com
website without your permission, contact Fireget.com team via an on-line form
or send complaint to email@example.com
The Client agrees to store the data in compliance with the law. The
Client agrees not to use Fireget.com for the following activities:
1. Downloading, placing, emailing, sharing or any other way of
publishing information that advocates terrorist propaganda, violence or
displays death. In cases when We consider such information to be
extremely serious, it will be reported to authorities and/or to ISP
2. Causing harm to minors using any methods whatsoever including but
not limited to child pornography. In cases when We consider such
information to be extremely serious, it will be reported to authorities
and/or to ISP members.
3. Uploading, placing, emailing, sharing or other way of publishing
information that does not comply with patent, copyright or trademark
laws, discloses trade secrets or interferes with any other property
4. Uploading any content related to animals sex, violence, scat or
any other illegal content. Uploading any of listed above files will get
Your account closed.
5. Allowing other people to use Fireget.com services, including unauthorized access to account.
6. Signing up for multiple free accounts is strictly prohibited (no limitation on quantity of premium accounts).
The Client is solely responsible for the content uploaded and stored
on Fireget.com servers. The Client understands and agrees that
Fireget.com reserves the right to delete, move, archive (including
account information) or edit any content that violates the Agreement or
any law, or is otherwise unacceptable. In this case Fireget.com
reserves the right to terminate the Client's access to the site, without
prior notice and at its sole discretion. What is more, in cases of
infringement of the Agreement by the Client Fireget.com will actively
participate in helping legal authorities and the government with
gathering and providing the information on the Client, the Client's
website, illegal or obscene information maintenance and individuals
capable of acquiring access or using the illegal or obscene content.
Please also note that any attempts to violate Fireget.com systems or
to interrupt Fireget.com services are strictly prohibited, and may
result in criminal and civil liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The Client acknowledges that Fireget.com service is provided on an
"as is" and "as available" basis. Fireget.com and its representatives
do not guarantee accuracy, safety and completeness as well as timely
provision of services, software and information. We make no warranty
that the Fireget.com services will meet your requirements or will be
uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. We make no warranty
regarding the reliability or accuracy of the information obtained from
the Fireget.com service, and do not guarantee that the quality of any
products, services, information or other material obtained from the
service will meet your expectations.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the
Fireget.com service is done at Your own discretion and risk, and You
will be solely responsible for any damage or loss of data that results
from the download of any such material.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by You
from the Fireget.com service shall create any warranty not expressly
stated in the given Agreement.
You agree to compensate the damages, including reasonably necessary
legal services' fees, and not to hold Fireget.com and its affiliates
and branches, management, employees and agents responsible for any
claims and requirements based on Your use of the Fireget.com services;
or infringement of the present Agreement by You or other policies,
decisions and conditions by Fireget.com.
Limitations of Liability
You use Fireget.com at your sole risk. If You are by any reason not
satisfied with any of the aspects of the service/site or the given
Agreement, You are free to terminate the Agreement and stop using the
Fireget.com services. In no event Fireget.com is liable to You or any
third party for damages of any kind, including but not limited to
direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary or consequential
damages (including but not limited to loss of use, data, goodwill,
business or profits) arising in connection with this Agreement or from
Your access to or use of, or liability to access or use, Fireget.com
site, content, files or services, or for any error in the site, content,
files or services, whether such liability comes from any legal theory,
whether or not Fireget.com has been informed of the possibility of such
damage, even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of
its essential purpose.
Please feel free to send your questions to Fireget.com teem on its legal Agreement via contact form